(Effective April 1, 2014)
By using and registering your Beggars Pizza Big Cheese Loyalty (“Loyalty Program”) card (“Card”) and to access and use the Loyalty Program website (“Site”), you must agree to these Terms and Conditions, including agreeing to the arbitration clause set forth in Section 14, as follows:
- Eligibility: Only one (1) account is allowed per Member. Beggars Pizza employees are not eligible to participate in the Loyalty Program. Friends and family members of Beggars Pizza employees are eligible to participate, but cannot use the Loyalty Program in conjunction with an employee discount.
- Enrollment: In order to enroll as a Member of the Loyalty Program, you must provide Beggars Pizza with your name, email address, a password, address, phone number, date of birth and favorite Beggars Pizza Location.
- Earning Rewards: Members earn Rewards by making “Qualifying Purchases” at Beggars Pizza restaurants. Each Qualifying Purchase earns the Member ten (10) Points for every dollar spent. Special Rewards will be rewarded at Beggars Pizza discretion. All rewards have an expiration date of 15 days from date of issue. Beggars Pizza in its sole discretion may also award Members additional “Special Rewards,” e.g., free food, discounts, etc. Loyalty account must be provided at the time of purchase. No adjustments can be made after purchase or on prior purchases.
- Redemption: Reward Dollars and Special Rewards may be redeemed for food, beverages (excluding alcoholic beverages) or Beggars Swag sold at Beggars Pizza restaurants. Reward Dollars may not be redeemed for purchases of gift cards or cash, and may not be used to pay taxes, gratuity or delivery charges. Special Rewards may be redeemed as contemplated by the Special Reward but in no event may they be redeemed for purchases of gift cards or cash, and may not be used to pay taxes, gratuity or delivery charges. Members may redeem multiple Reward Dollars for a single purchase, and may redeem multiple Special Rewards in a single visit. Reward Dollars earned during a Qualifying Purchase may not be redeemed during the same Qualifying Purchase. Rewards may be redeemed when using a coupon. Rewards may not be redeemed with a special discount.
- Expiration: Special Rewards will expire as indicated on the email sent to the email address provided by you when you register your Card.
- Sweepstakes, Contests and Other Promotions: The Loyalty Program may offer sweepstakes, contests or other promotions that will have their own rules and their own terms and conditions. Members will be required to read those rules and terms and conditions, and to agree and accept to be bound by them in order to participate in the sweepstakes, contest or promotion.
- Account Closure: A Member’s Card account will be closed after twelve (12) months of no activity.
- Maximum Redemption: A maximum of $30.00 Reward Dollars may be used at one time.
- Suspension/Termination of Membership: Beggars Pizza reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend a Member’s membership in the Loyalty Program in the event of any suspected misconduct, including but not limited to suspending the Member’s ability to earn Reward Dollars and Special Rewards and to redeem earned Reward Dollars and/or Special Rewards earned in connection with his/her membership in the Loyalty Program. If Beggars Pizza concludes in its sole discretion that the Member has engaged in misconduct or that his/her account has been compromised, it may terminate the Member’s membership, including but not limited to terminating the Member’s ability to earn Reward Dollars and Special Rewards and to redeem earned Reward Dollars and/or Special Rewards earned in connection with his/her membership in the Rewards Program
- Modification of Terms and Conditions: Beggars Pizza reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify at any time these Terms and Conditions. Any such changes are effective immediately and the Member’s continued enrollment in the Rewards Program and/or use of the Site confirms that the Member accepts the changes and agree to be bound by them.
- Termination of Rewards Program. Beggars Pizza reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate the Loyalty Program. If the Loyalty Program is terminated, Members will no longer earn Reward Dollars or Special Rewards. Any Reward Dollars will have a 90 day expire date. Special Rewards will expire as indicated herein or as otherwise stated on the email confirming the Special Reward.
- Ownership of Site Content: All of the contents of this Site are owned and copyrighted by Beggars Pizza and are protected as intellectual or proprietary property. Use of any of the Site content without prior consent by Beggars Pizza is strictly prohibited.
- Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer: Members use the Site at their own risk. Beggars Pizza is not liable for any direct, indirect, special or other damages or losses that may result from the Member accessing this Site or using information, services or merchandise provided through Beggars Pizza. This Site and the information included on the Site are provided by Beggars Pizza “as is” without any warranty of any kind either expressed or implied. Beggars Pizza is not responsible for interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, computer transmissions or jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, or for electrical, network, computer hardware or software or program malfunctions, failures or difficulties or for other errors, omissions, interruptions, or deletions of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic or for any damage to any person’s computer related to participating in the Loyalty Program. Beggars Pizza liability for Reward Dollars or any other reward containing printing or other errors, if any liability exists, is limited to replacement with other Rewards, while supplies last.
- Release: Member hereby releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Beggars Pizza from and against any and all costs, claims, damages, or any other injury, whether due to negligence or otherwise, to person(s) or property (including, without limitation, death or violation of any personal rights, such as violation of right of publicity/privacy, libel, or slander), due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to the Member’s participation in the Loyalty Program, or the receipt, use or misuse, of Rewards or any other reward.
- Choice of Law: These Terms and Conditions are governed by and are to be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois.